This website Oliver Dean Spencer may use
cookies to personalize your experience on the site.
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies. The cookies used on the website include those which are strictly necessary cookies for access and navigation, cookies that track usage (performance cookies), remember your choices (functionality cookies), and cookies that provide you with targeted content.
We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
- to recognise your computer when you visit the website
- to track you and help you better navigate the website, and to enable the use of any e-commerce facilities
- to improve the website’s usability
- to analyse the use of the website
- in the administration of the website
- to personalise the website for you.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example:
- in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector;
- in Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, and un-checking “Accept cookies from sites” in the “Privacy” box.
- in Google Chrome you can adjust your cookie permissions by clicking “Options”, “Under the hood”, Content Settings in the “Privacy” section. Click on the Cookies tab in the Content Settings.
- in Safari you can block cookies by clicking “Preferences”, selecting the “Privacy” tab and “Block cookies”.
Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you may not be able to use certain features on the website (log on, access content, use search functions)
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that save your preferences while you are surfing, and are stored on your own computer. A cookie does not save your name, your address or other personal data. It only stores your preferences and interests based on your surfing activity. For example, cookies are used for updating web statistics, personalising a website and for advertisements.
Oliver Dean Spencer website uses the following cookies:
These are cookies that are necessary in order for In Review to operate its websites. Without these cookies, (parts of) the websites will not work. The new law does not apply to these functional cookies.
Social network cookies
Our website features buttons to share web pages on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Delicious. These social media buttons work with third-party cookies (Facebook, Twitter, etc.). Clicking on these buttons will install third-party cookies. In Review has no influence over this.
The information that is collected is made as anonymous as possible. The information is transferred to and stored on servers in the United States by these social networks. LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Google+ have stated that they adhere to the Safe Harbor principles and have joined the American Department of Commerce’s Safe Harbor programme.
Some In Review pages and posts use forms. Cookies enable these forms to store your data for the next time that you fill in an In Review form.
Visual Website Optimizer
These cookies are used to test the effectiveness of different versions of the website and allow us to optimise our website so we can better serve our visitors. The information collected by Visual Website Optimizer is completely anonymous and cannot be traced back to you.
Accepting and declining cookies